Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm Back as a Mrs.!


Hey all, I am back and now officially a Mrs. :)

Our wedding and honeymoon were incredible and I tried my best to stay away from technology for the most part so I could focus all of my energies on taking in every moment and relax and enjoy my time with the new hubs. I want to say a huge thank you again to the 6 fabulous bloggers who guest posted and shared their unique game ideas with you all while I was away! I know I definitely got some new ideas to try out this coming year, and I hope you did too!

Now that we are back, reality is certainly sinking in. We are trying to combine two households worth of stuff, organize and purge items, move, and get our new chapter started as a couple!

I am also trying to wrap my head around the fact that in just a few short months, a new school year will begin, and I will be in a new town, new school with 30 or so new little 3rd grade faces to greet on the first day. I am so thrilled - and nervous about how much there is still to get done!

But for now, I couldn't let you all go without revealing a few of my favorite photos from our big day!
We just got them from our photographer this week, and I must say I am not sure how I am going to choose. So here are just a few glimpses from beginning to end (more or less :)). 
Then I promise, I'll get back on track with my classroom prepping posts!




There was an old school house on the property. So of course, we had to utilize it. 











Yes, that is a serious rocker "do" the hubs is sportin. It was just too fun coupled with my sweet shades and a little Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher".



If you are a lover of weddings like I am, and/or just interested in seeing more of our photos, feel free to visit my personal blog - HAPPy as We Know It. Tried to keep it short and sweet for you all here - but had to share a bit since you are all of couse, my "blog" family!
 Enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your pictures, and a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! The wedding looks beautiful, and of course, so do you. :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You looked beautiful and the wedding looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a gorgeous wedding you had and what a gorgeous bride you were! Congrats :) I ADORE wedding pictures, so I'm headed over to your personal blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress...beautiful bride...happy couple...Congratulations! You're pictures are impressive...how are you ever going to decide which ones to order?!?!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Beautiful!!! Dios los bendiga mucho!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Everything looks SO pretty and amazingly beautiful........Congrats. To a life of joy together!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krista congrats! You wedding looks like a fairy tale. May you have a happily ever after together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your pictures! The bicycle one is my favorite!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just loved the pictures! Beautiful dress, colors and great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your kind words! It was definitely a day that we will always cherish and never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wedding! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete