Saturday, April 19, 2014

Super Site Sábado - Take 1


Each week as part of my weekly newsletter to our building Dual Language staff, I share a tidbit related to a great website, app, or other technology tool that may be helpful for them to use with their students and students' families. Along with the assistance of my wonderful colleagues (who are always willing to share a new idea), I have compiled quite the list over the course of the year!

That being said, I have found that my "Spanish Apps that I Love" segment has been quite a popular one with my readers. So I have decided  - why not try to do something like this on a weekly basis (instead of only once in awhile) to continue to share these ideas more regularly. 

And so the idea for "Now that's a Super Site...Sábado" was born. Each week I intend to share a website, app or tech tool for use in your immersion/bilingual/ELL classroom. In fact, even if you aren't currently in one of these teaching environments, they may still be great resources to share with your students and families for use at home!

Thus to kick off this week, I wanted to encourage you to take a look at the wealth of sites and blogs I have already linked up at resources for you here on my lil' ole blog. 


If you haven't done so yet, feel free to head to my top nav bar and give a lil clicksy on where it says "Links". 

Once here, you will find access, as I said, to some of my top used websites...


and favorite dual language/ELL blogs. (Seriously, these friends are constantly sharing a wealth of great ideas!)


Each week as I share a new resource with you all, I will also add it to this ongoing resource list so that you can easily find it via searching my posts or this "Links" page. All posts will also be labeled "Super Sites" so that you go back and find them that way as well!

Also, if you have a blog that you would like to see added to my list and/or a site/app that you think would be useful for my readers, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email so that I can check it out! I love, love, love finding new resources!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and Happy Easter. God bless.



3 comments:

  1. Krista, I would add everythingesl.net by Judie Haynes to that list- that's a great one with a lot of lesson ideas. You can add my blog to that list too, if you'd like!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions Maria! Both have been added :)! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. I'm headed over to check out your links page now! ALWAYS looking for cool new sites and ideas! =) Thanks for sharing!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete