Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hidden Treasure Tuesday #3 - Place Value Game!

I'm back with another edition of...


Today I dusted the cobwebs off of a fun little place value memory game I had created for my second graders last year as a review tool!

The game reinforces place value to the 1,000s. I used it with my students first in small group and then placed it into one of their math stations for further review. You could also have them play it in partners, send it home as a fun homework activity to play with their parents, etc. There are a variety of possibilities!


As stated above, the pack includes 4 sheets similar to those in the spread with 12 cards on each and can be used in either English or Spanish. Feel free to use all sheets or fewer with your students for a shorter game. Click on the image to take you to my store to snag your copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment