Saturday, August 10, 2013

Peak at my Blogger Exchange Goodies!

Before any peaking goes on, I just want to give a big thanks to Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith for organizing this "Back to School...Blogger Exchange". It was such a fun way to get to know another teacher, go shopping, and get some goodies (three things that we all love!). 

Now for the unveiling of the treats in my package-o-fun!


Seriously huge thank you to the lovely Kathy from KS and Her Kids for such great goodies to start my year off right! 

Check out what other bloggers received from their fab new friends here.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some GREAT goodies. I am excited to find your blog! I am loving all the sweet comments you were leaving on all of the other exchange posts. Looking forward to following your blog. =)

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you for hosting, it was so much fun!

      Delete
  2. You made my stuff look so cute in the picture! lol. Thanks again for my stuff. It's already in my desk ready to be used!

    Kathy
    KS and her Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it is "so cute"! I had so much fun "exchangin" with you!

      Delete